Enemies getting stuck in walls/floor

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US Private server
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

I’m running in to many enemies (mostly larger bosses it seems) clipping through walls/floor and becoming unreachable. So far it’s happened with the Barrows King, a couple different frost giants, and one of the bosses in the Warmakers Sanctum. Almost always happens during some sort of charge attack, i.e. Barrows King charge/dash, frost giant’s triple spin (while walking forward), and the Archivist’s Assistant charge/dash.

Installed Mods:

None.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Begin combat
  2. Draw out a charge/dash attack
  3. Goes behind wall, unable to return

I was going to attach a picture of the Archivist’s Assistant stuck behind a wall but can’t b/c new user. The Barrows king went under the floor. The frost giants seemed to clip through overhanging ice in some areas. You can still see them but their head is inside the ice. Can’t damage any of them when this happens.

2 Likes

Hey there, thank you for reporting this issue. We’ve sent the information to our team for them to take a look.

Please let us know if you encounter any other issues!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.