Equipted weapon disappears after server restart

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

If the server restarts aftre a “server down” or a crash, the equipped weapon disappears from hotbar and inventory; it happened to me after a “server restart” (was out of combat) and one day later to another player after a crash (while in combat). We immediatly logged in and recognized the lack of our main hand weapons (my shield and), everyithing else was still i our inventory or hotbar.

Step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced:

1. We were both in a larger city (Summonig Place, Relic-Hunter-City) and had our wepons equipped. I was standin on a structure and was waiting for the server to go down, while he was fighting.
1 Like

Hey @iporilprimo

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to our community.
You mention you’re experiencing this issue in a private server .Are there any mods installed in that server?

1 Like

Hallo @Ignasi

indeed, there are currently six mods installed; these are :

1. Pippi - User & Server Management - v2.1.14
  2. Exile Architect
  3. Fashionist v3.0.0 (1.0 and DLC compatible)
  4. Niflheimr - MiniMap
  5. All The Little Things
  6. SeedMod

they are listed in the right order.
Thank you for the welcome and the assistence!
I’m glad if this can help.

Thanks for everithing and good luck with the bug,
iporilprimo

P.S. Do you need the link to the mods, or is this enough?

1 Like

It’s a strange issue that we haven’t seen reported, at least recently, so our guess it that it somehow it is related to any of those mods. Perhaps any of our players a little better versed in the mod scene can chime in and spot the culprit.
Just in case, when the weapons disappear, could you try to go to any chest or container and select “Give all” and see if the missing weapon appears in there?

2 Likes

Interesting, I imagined that the mods could probably have caused the problem :sweat_smile:
Reacently it did not happen anymore; I did this on severel chest, (because i was trying to get the whichpowder in the containers at the Summoningplace and had no more weapon;) in my case this didn’t bring it back to my inventory.
Thank you! I will look out for other player whith the same issue and let them know.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. In this case we’re afraid this could be caused indeed by a mod.

1 Like

Thank you for your help and the advice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.