Every thrall I’m getting now has the 2 unarmed attack bags in their inventory, won’t swap to weapon at anypoint no matter what i do

So in the last 5 days all thralls I’ve got in siptah have two unarmed attack bags in their inventory as well as their weapon, problem is no matter what i do that won’t use a weapon, this is all thralls for me. Remove bags and they won’t use a weapon, keep bags and won’t use weapon? Put bags in thralls hands, still won’t use weapon, all my thralls are completely broken and it’s driving me insane

Like all thralls have completely stopped using any form or weapons for me

Can’t wait to lose my entire base again since my thralls won’t defend now…….anyone else getting this?

1 Like

Is this happening on Official or private server? Are there mods involved? I would be willing to go test this out but I would need to know where to go in order to do that.

1 Like

Hi,

They are looking into it already;

Are they the rescued thralls, or normal?

3 Likes

It’s on official pvp and pve-c for me, I’m on Xbox as well if that helps

Rescued

Sadly that does not help. I do not use that accursed thing. I only own a PC and a PS4, but I only play Conan on PC. Sorry. :sob:

1 Like

Hi,

I tested, and can confirm every platform seems to have this issue. All thralls rescued spawned with xx_unarmed bags (they were all bearers Shemite III, Zingaran I, and Hyborian III). Official PvP, PC, PS, Xbox.

The thralls I rescued did attack using weapons, but only when I didn’t remove the bags from their inventory. However when I did remove the bags they would only use fists.

This is strange because as far as I was aware;

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.