Fat Grubs Despawning

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

[Describe the bug here]

Placing compost into compost heaps creates Fat Grubs, however this only seems to happen if a player is near them. If you run off to do something else they have all despawned (died).

I thought I had fixed this issue by placing a thrall nearby it seemed to work for a while but alas the bug persists.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place compost in compost heap
  2. Bugs spawn
  3. Leave area
  4. Come back, no bugs
1 Like

they do have a decay timer.

1 Like

I am aware, however if I stand next to a compost heap the stack of fat grubs will keep increasing. If compost is present isn’t the decay supposed to stop/slow down?

Even if the timer is correct if I wait long enough the stack size increases constantly its only when I leave that they all disappear.

1 Like

This shiet still aint fixed from verry siptah start, so i guess its same as i did report about BUG when DLC come out… u see decay timers are ruined at random, grubs are best example of this, this moment appeared, when they added more ‘‘items’’ like jebal sag religion meat - increased decay… so now grubs have random timers, one may stay its normal time, while some may instant decay ( 0:01 sec in decay ) i actually sitted near that heap like 3 hours till figured this out…

so Not despawning but just instant decaying

1 Like

That is strange, I sat next to a box for 2 hours last night and the stack increased consistently. None of the grubs appeared to die straight away, only when I left. How are people getting oil if not with fat grubs and fish traps… Seeds and scythes will have to do until this is fixed/clarified.

It’s already in the game isn’t it? Getting ichor seemed like more of a pain to gather than fish.

Thanks for the tip!

Doesn’t change the fact these fat grubs are borked right now. But at least I can do something about it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.