Fat Grubs Despawning

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

[Describe the bug here]

Placing compost into compost heaps creates Fat Grubs, however this only seems to happen if a player is near them. If you run off to do something else they have all despawned (died).

I thought I had fixed this issue by placing a thrall nearby it seemed to work for a while but alas the bug persists.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place compost in compost heap
  2. Bugs spawn
  3. Leave area
  4. Come back, no bugs
1 Like

they do have a decay timer.

1 Like

I am aware, however if I stand next to a compost heap the stack of fat grubs will keep increasing. If compost is present isn’t the decay supposed to stop/slow down?

Even if the timer is correct if I wait long enough the stack size increases constantly its only when I leave that they all disappear.

1 Like

This shiet still aint fixed from verry siptah start, so i guess its same as i did report about BUG when DLC come out… u see decay timers are ruined at random, grubs are best example of this, this moment appeared, when they added more ‘‘items’’ like jebal sag religion meat - increased decay… so now grubs have random timers, one may stay its normal time, while some may instant decay ( 0:01 sec in decay ) i actually sitted near that heap like 3 hours till figured this out…

so Not despawning but just instant decaying

1 Like

That is strange, I sat next to a box for 2 hours last night and the stack increased consistently. None of the grubs appeared to die straight away, only when I left. How are people getting oil if not with fat grubs and fish traps… Seeds and scythes will have to do until this is fixed/clarified.

Get q t4 alchemist, and or get t3 4lchemist (next patch will make the recipes available to them.

It’s already in the game isn’t it? Getting ichor seemed like more of a pain to gather than fish.

harvest spiders, it gets you tons of ichor

Thanks for the tip!

Doesn’t change the fact these fat grubs are borked right now. But at least I can do something about it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.