Fatal error LoadpackageAsync

Hi everyone!:wave:

I’ve played with my friend in a co-op game for a few days and she obtained the following fatal error crash:

The UE4-ConanSandbox Game has crashed and will close
[File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine{Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private(Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6708]
LoadPackageAsync failed to begin to load a package because the supplied
package name was neither a valid long package name nor a filename of a map
within a content folder.

im not sure what is this issue about, i saw a post with the same problem but it was related to mods but we were playing the game without mods and we also tried deleting filemod.txt

¿could you please help us to solve this problem in order to continue playing without error?
Cheers

This error usually means that you are trying to load mods that are not compatible with the game version you are playing.

Delete all files you have in this folder:
\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods

Hi!

Thank you for your answer yesterday we solved the problem by unistalling and installing the game but today after a period of time she obtained again the same error message.

we checked the path: \steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods but it is empty :pensive:

Can you provide the log file with the crash?

\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

hi,
this are all files that were inside the folder:

please type on mediafire https : // www . mediafire . com / file / 77sva2dra9i2ji5 / Logs . rar / file

cant upload any file beceause im a new user…

Indeed, no mods loaded at least I don’t see any. Unfortunately, I don’t really see what can cause the issue for you. I have seen that deleting the temporary files in this folder may help in some cases but not sure if it will do anything for you:

C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\Temp

Hi!

Thank you for your help!, i finally solved the problem it seems that my friend could connect because of there were corrupted files related to map file.

to solved this issue i installed a dedicated server and uploaded my saves folder which contais all data about the world,player,stats,etc… to the server and its working properly!

i hope this post will help other peopple with this problem!, to avoid this issue play from the beginning in your own dedicated server created by yourself

Cheers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.