[feedback - forum] Add **Mods in Use** to PC Discussion default

@Community Frequently, i’ve seen bug reports in the PC Discussion forum receive nearly immediate questions “are you using mods?”. Would it be helpful to add this to the questions in the default template as mocked up below? This only applies, i believe, to the PC Discussion section.

This may help reduce the number of questions about mods being in use and, if they are, provide a list of mods that may reveal already known issues to other forum members. This is not intended as a request for Funcom to start providing bug support for mods, by the way (that would naturally be on the mod authors).

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]
Mods in Use: [Are mods installed: Yes | No]

[Describe the bug here]

[List mods in use if any]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. We’ll add this to the template for the new PC Bug Reports category we’re putting up soon.

5 Likes

Completely agree.

Bug-reports should have some fields you have to fill out before posting.
Of course this should only apply to bug-reporting, not discussions and other treads. But would be helpful if not overdone. Also the mention if it’s on server, singleplayer would be helpful.

Sure, but keep in mind, to much options to fill out will turn off some people for posting bug. Or they will go the easy way, and post it in any other tread. So let’s hold it simple, but effectful.

Updates are live. Please let me know how the bug report template looks on the bug reporting category: https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/exiles-pc/pc-bug-reports/127

Looks good. Thanks @AndyB I hope it proves to be a useful addition to the form.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.