First Person Combat does not show Shield Block

Game mode: All
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : All
Region: US

With the first person combat setting enabled, there is no visual cue for when you are blocking with the shield.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Settings -> General, and enable Allow first person camera in combat
  2. Equip a shield
  3. Draw your weapon
  4. Go first person, and raise your shield. There will be no visual cue that it’s been raised.

This is actually a new Repost from what this guy ill link it here. First person combat does not show the player raising their shield

Posted 5 months ago…and this still has not been fixed.

@Ignasi you just gonna let the devs know again? Or did you even the last time?

1 Like

Why would your post get flagged and hidden when your speaking the truth?

People actually defend this?

Because his comment is off-topic and contributes nothing to the bug report @Alexandrious. Me thinks :woman_shrugging:

@Alexandrious while I understand that you may feel upset because of one or another issue you have experienced, your post above is against the community guidelines which you may want to familiarize yourself with. You may get a lot more attention to the issue you want to address, if you keep it constructive:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375?u=narelle

As for the issues, a lot of them are acknowledged but they don’t all have the same priority. Some may be fixed quicker than others and some may be left unfixed because of various reasons such as engine limitations, low impact on the gameplay, low amount of people affected by it, etc. I personally haven’t seen many people playing this game in 1st person which makes the reported issue for me and many others less important. However, this doesn’t mean that it should not be reported and acknowledged by the developers, so thank you for taking the time to report it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.