First Person Movement Bug

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online Official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [America]

[In first person when I turn my head, it turns all the way around were I can see my chest, inside my body, and my genitalia. I cannot build properly cuz my body needs to be aligned with the camera. I can’t move properly unless I’m in 3rd. person.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I don’t know

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback. Are you using any mods?

You mean this?

1 Like

No. Pay attention to what I just said. The camera rotates inward as if it’s on the outside of your body, were you can see inside your body and see your own genital, inside your torso as if looking down a fleshy tunnel, and as if you were someone else looking at yourself.

change the “movement as joystick” (or som alike) option in config menu, basicaly “play” with that option to get it work, sorry for the vage idea but i can not check by myself atm

He meant this:

Our team is aware of that issue, but our QA is having a hard time trying to reproduce it internally. It seems to be a really elusive bug. If anyone has any insight on how to trigger this issue consistently, it would be of tremendous help for us to try to finally fix this problem.

After your recent update it fixed the problem. It’s all good now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.