First Time Since 2017

First time since 2017 I’ve resubbed and also started the WoW patch before the Conan Exiles Patch…Sipt raw. Going for the big when you should be going for the simple low hanging easy fix.

We don’t need no stinking stations, we just needed more T3/T4 drops.

Going for complex when you should be going for simple improvements. Going…oh it’s Age of Conan all over again…responding to the whiny instead of the dead’icated…over 5000 hours in game and thinking there wont be many more…who wants or need a second job (pet/thrall feeding anyone?) or cascading nerfs (this armor is now cr_p)…

Sipt raw all random, all grindy, all no longer fun…

u have problems, i have bigger ones, who cares about t3/4 thralls when u have login problems since implementing the FLS crap wich is unfixed up today… telling u ur not connected to the interent while in the background u see the serverlist updating mocking u…

one think i now can say for shure, funcom is fighting a war against the people wich keep the game alive, and they will win this fight…

Indeed, when I do play now, I have to direct connect or I never get in. I haven’t been told I’m not connected though, that’s rough!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.