We have another hotfix rolling out for the Xbox One version of Conan Exiles at 3pm CEST (version number 102170/18459). This patch includes a couple of exploit fixes that needed to be taken care of, and adds the Imperial East Pack DLC. It is being rolled out incrementally on the Xbox Store, which means it won’t be immediately available to everyone, but should be there in about 24 hours.
You’ll also be happy to know that believe we have found the source of the connection issues on our Xbox One servers and that we’re working on a fix.
The Imperial East Pack is now available for purchase. It includes the following items:
3 new armor sets – Khitan Mercenary Armor (Light), Khitan Officer Armor (Medium) and Khitan Imperial Armor (Heavy). These armor sets are available from level 10, with an epic version at level 60 (requires epic tier materials to craft)
9 new weapons with Khitai themed visuals. These will be available as iron tier and star metal tier visuals and will have appropriate stats for those levels (and require level appropriate materials to craft)
25 new placeables in Khitan style. These include new carpets, tables, braziers, lanterns, chairs, screens, drums etc
5 new decorative warpaints in Khitan style
A new set of Tier 3 building pieces in the Khitan style
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an exploit being used to duplicate orbs. This fix was also in the PC version, where the exploit was more prevalent, alongside a script that would wipe all explosives. Due to technical reasons this script has carried over to the console versions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Fixed an instance where the “Buy Up To Next Perk” feature would use more points than needed when getting boosts from equipment and postions
- It should no longer be possible to give yourself 50 points in each Attribute. All Attribute points have been reset to correct this exploit
- Fixed a crash issue related to thralls with no equipment on starting being killed
- Added DLC panel on the main menu
- Added in-game visual indicator to DLC feats if you do not yet own these