PS4 Hotfix (22.06.2018) - DLC and Exploit Fixes

Hey folks!

There’s a new hotfix out for the PS4 version of Conan Exiles. This adds the new Imperial East Pack DLC and fixes some of the issues you may have had if you were able to access the DLC early. We’ve also included some exploit fixes in this hotfix.

!

Changelog

The Imperial East Pack is now available for purchase. It includes the following items:

• 3 new armor sets – Khitan Mercenary Armor (Light), Khitan Officer Armor (Medium) and Khitan Imperial Armor (Heavy). These armor sets are available from level 10, with an epic version at level 60 (requires epic tier materials to craft)

• 9 new weapons with Khitai themed visuals. These will be available as iron tier and star metal tier visuals and will have appropriate stats for those levels (and require level appropriate materials to craft)

• 25 new placeables in Khitan style. These include new carpets, tables, braziers, lanterns, chairs, screens, drums etc

• 5 new decorative warpaints in Khitan style

• A new set of Tier 3 building pieces in the Khitan style

General Bug Fixes and Changes

• Fixed an exploit being used to duplicate orbs. This fix was also in the PC version, where the exploit was more prevalent, alongside a script that would wipe all explosives. Due to technical reasons this script has carried over to the console versions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • It should no longer be possible to give yourself 50 points in each Attribute. All Attribute points have been reset to correct this exploit
  • Fixed an instance where the “Buy Up To Next Perk” feature would use more points than needed when getting boosts from equipment and postions
  • Fixed a crash issue related to thralls with no equipment on starting being killed
  • Added DLC panel on the main menu
  • Added in-game visual indicator to DLC feats if you do not yet own these
  • Rebalanced cost of Epic versions of the Khitai armors (they are now more expensive)
  • Fixed a UI problem preventing Epic Khitai armors from crafting
  • Rebalanced Khitai weapon stats so they’re even more in line with existing weapons
  • Fixed collision issues with certain building pieces that could prevent them from attaching properly
2 Likes

Why do all the Tier 4 thralls still look like Sid from Ice Age?

9 Likes

this is not the 500 fixes patch?

2 Likes

Complete nonsense. Give 10 dollars for the buildings. I bought a game on PS4 which always hangs and with bugs. I’m indignant. Developed by thieves. translated into Google translator

4 Likes

I think we hit them so hard knocking them out we reshape their skulls. It can also be that their eyes are the only thing that can use to simulate escape since we have enslaved them.

2 Likes

T4? Its the majority that looks weird. Have lots of T2-3 archers, and only 1 is decent looking. All my named thralls looks retarded. I even noticed most of them looking normal but not after I had broken and placed them.

1 Like

p-ice-age-john
=tier 4 thralls

9 Likes

I feel the same, thats crap. wasted time…

1 Like

developers make a normal balance of the game. complex bosses. complex nips. optimization. clear the error bugs. and then release paid dls. I was waiting for the game on the PS4. but it seems in vain.

2 Likes

who ever bought this dlc pack lol totally stupid where are 500 bug fix’s lol? why funcom why I want to see your list of 500 bugs why

2 Likes

And yet my server is still not on the list. American official pve 3734. So funcom when you do fix this and I’ve lost half my stuff to decay when can I expect a total refund?

1 Like

This is really upsetting is it just orbs or are all my jars gone too? Im really not ok with loosing all that work

1 Like

Whats the deal on the Aquilanian stuff with the green down arrows?

2 Likes

i bet we see the next dlc here

nice swim’s stats didnt get reset swim can still run with 50 in all thx lol

1 Like

you bastages didnt fix the thralls never ending tame session on wheel?

2 Likes

I am not seeing any official servers, ps store has “no content” as well for me.

1 Like

Also be nice if you could fix it so my thralls when on follow would stop falling through my buildings and dieing. Ive lost a few good thralls with gear cause of this.

2 Likes

just orbs apparently, i still have bombs.

1 Like

that’s been going on since game was released no 500 bugs got fix and I bet if I put down fish traps down they will disappear with in few hrs they lied to us and stealing our money no clue why people would pay 10.00 for a stupid dlc with more bugs lol thanks for pulling a EA on us funcom great job all theses reports and still more bugs lol

5 Likes