We’ve rolled out a new update for the PC version of Conan Exiles. This patch contains some quick fixes and the new DLC: The Jewel of the West Pack.
- The Jewel of the West Pack is now available for purchase
- Fixed a bug where tents would make players and NPCs immortal
- Fixed an issue where the Potion of Endowment buff effect wouldn’t get removed after timing out, leading to potentially world-destroying amounts of dong
- Fixed an issue where meteor shells were automatically destroyed after landing, making it difficult to harvest Star Metal
It includes the following items:
- 39 new Aquilonian building pieces.
- A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Black Dragon armor.
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- 9 new weapons in one Aquilonian weapon set.
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- 5 new Aquilonian warpaints.
- Decorative warpaints symbolizing for example rule and bravery.
- 25 new placeables, such as the harp and councilor chair.
- Craft them at the new Aquilonian Artisan table.
All the new content from Aquilonia is exclusive to this DLC and adds a host of new visual options but does not give any in-game advantage in power. All the new items have comparable stats to existing items.