PC Hotfix (02.08.2018) - Quick fixes and The Jewel of the West Pack

all respect hopefully saber is removed and we dont have anymore signs or blocked oblesks.

What signs mate? Not come across any issues with them, are players exploiting them in some way?

everyday have to remove signs that say kill americans, 911 is great, planes go boom boom and alot more other unethical bs

Oh, that’s not good.

And all along I’ve wanted paintings we can draw on in the game like in Rust, this would make your issue even worse.

I’ve not had any players do this on our server, if they had I would give them a warning, then just blacklist them from rejoining if they continued.

new DLC armors not giving any attributes.

new DLC armors do not have any temperature defence (thats supposed to happen?)

@Jens_Erik

6 Likes

Nothing at funcom is intended. Is all pure coincidence. :wink:

Only cowards are testing.

3 Likes

Wedges doesn’t lock together correctly, leaves some space between.

I got a whole female line of defense. When i enter the area they all look as if they suffer from severe menstrual cramps!
It is indeed annoying but also deadly for the people who are not on every day and then get purged while their t3 defenders have 100 health.

4 Likes

Thank you for fixing star metal. It is good to be able to find and mine this again!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL almost fell out of my wheelchair laughing thanks

don’t purges have to work for this to happen;P

I play on official and purges work here. Its just a few per day so there is a good chance that you wont be affected for weeks.

we get them but says defeated 2 min later

Purges are working? Ask on your official server how many players have captured a purge thrall…

2 Likes

I don’t know of any. Most purges that i have helped defend have been Dragons, Ice Giants, Scorpions and Hyenas. I have not seen a humanoid purge.

That is exactly my point, purges are not working… they are bugged af, they simply changed the setting to allow offline purges so that you cannot see how bugged they rly are, why else on earth would you change that? And no,they are not intended as a mechanism for wiping inactive bases from the map.Te decay system was built to take care of that(altho they managed to screw that also by increasing it x3 before they went on holidays).

1 Like

Manage to bought the new Dlc and boy it was slick!! but lol you forgot to place the temperature and attribute effect.

haha it ok I wait but Funcom please calm down, no need to rush out it feel like cute toddler rush to send her mother gift. all in all thank you it beautiful.

1 Like

The money grab is real

4 Likes

and of course our oblesks are still blocked come on devs it states if anything is stopping gameplay etc. These guys are cheating up the bum. Decay cheat etc and nothing you have screenshots you have proof remove this tribe u want 100 people to leave before u do something your own words if there is enough proof. You been given so much proof. not removing anymore signs etc. Its major bs they dont decay and there stuff is refreshed by players who live beside them we told this over a month ago. We could have posted how to do it and we didnt

The purges are also happenings when people are online. The problem is that thralls after a server reset start with 100 health and need a player around to start re-genning health.

getting infinate loading screen now on my private server for all clients (updated)

Also server crashed and rolled back by ~45 mins