Bugs in Conan Exiles [PC only]: These need to be addressed

I feel the same way xszander. I set up a private server for a group of my friends on ark and it was a blast, but if I did that with this game in it’s current beta state, I would feel like I’m scamming them and wasting my money on server rental.

1 Like

tbh you can unlock the map room at any time, you just need to get it from the unnamed city

Yeah and then you need a ton of gold, silver and demons blood to make it. That costs me way more walking than the gathering itself. And even then, using to map room only to your destination. Walking back. No, I’d rather have some sort of mount.

Grinding sucks, but that’s part of the game. Sure mounts would be nice but teleporting to and fro would make the game too easy.

• Rain FX inside buildings, even if you have a roof. Everything gets soaked. Its an annoying bug since the rain fx adds so much reflections and in a well lit building becomes almost blinding. If there was a graphic option to disable rain fx, it could be a temporary fix untill it gets sorted. The raindrops work fine.

• Fighter, Archer, Dancer Thralls not dissapearing when buildings are decayed. You see flying thralls everywere from those who left the game, they have to be manually removed by admins on pve servers, on pvp you can kill them.

• Sandstorms sometimes make you take damage even if you are inside caves. They also deal damage if you are in Silkwood for some strange reason. Sandstorms should be better contained in the desert and neighbouring areas.

• Clans should be forced to only be able to build 1 or 2 vaults. I seen pvp servers littered with vaults… its not pretty or add a decay timer to them. The reason pvp servers are so laggy is due to all the abandoned buildings littering the map.

• Avatars are too weak and need a major buff to be useful. Gives people more reason to attack t3 temples as soon as possible as they appear on the map.

• Archery needs an overhaul, at this moment its too weak, adding quiver slot in the inventory for each arrow type would be aesthetically pleasing while making them automaticly be added to the bows you use, also fire arrows should have a fire fx at the tip when fired and lit npcs on fire.

• Since combat was switched to 3rd person, it would be nice to see weapons holstered on your character when not in use, same for bombs, perhaps attached to your belt? A primary and secondary weapon slot in the inventory could remedy the problem.

• Hotkey slots should only be used for building or consumables, Reaper poison should be used from the hotkeys and added to daggers you wield. Reaper poison should have “Daggers Required” in its description and add a buff when used with a timer, perhaps a minute? 1 stab seems silly. Poison should fade when daggers are unequiped.

2 Likes

Dalinsia Snowhunter spawning allover Mounds of the Dead on official server 1052.

I can confirm that, when running around the cimmeran camps i would be attacked by Dalinsia every so often. Her spawn timer is too short and she spawns everywere. T4 thralls should be a rare find or spawn in the same location.

Also happening in single player. I fought DS four times in and around the mounds in under 20 minutes.

Shelter is not always working inside your base. seems worse with T2 buildings. my places are fully enclosed but walking around in the base and the shelter icon will go away, then back to half and then finally full again until you start to move again. really bad when sandstorm is up and you start taking major damage.

PS4 official PVP server. Found I cannot harvest mushrooms with a pick if they are on flat ground. I can only pick them if they are a little uphill from my character.

Since developers seem to have ended their vacation, it would be nice to raise a topic for them.
:wink:

1 Like

I can confirm that star metal does not exist anymore, no shell, and decays and disappears quickly.
Before the patch finding it was little trouble, not its impossible, 15 runs, 2 nodes.

Also, last tier of set does move forward, looks awful now, sticks out of my base.
Simple fix, allow us to pick up altars so we can fix this issue ourselves (we can pick up maps).

Aggro is an oddity, half the time NPCs just look at me.

Spear is way to easy to fight with, maybe less poise.
Dagger heavy attack needs a bit more range, usually 1/2 of the spinning attacks miss.

The Star Metal Issue is being addressed with today’s PC Patch.

Floating thralls however, the worst eyesore in this game:

• Floating Thralls → We’ll nuke them out of the sky with a future patch

But be careful not to complain or they’ll lock this thread too… #communityengagement

2 Likes

What about the aggro issue?? why the hell in a survival game NONE of NPC attacks me unless I attack them first? Even then they are waek and stop hiting me if I walk two steps back… the game looks like a farming-lollipop-rainbow game now, it’s not what you intended, right??? What time we need to wait for you to address this ENORMOUS ISSUE that is a BASIC for the game itself?? how many DLC are you gonna milk before fixing this? If it’s a farming game then change the demons by unicorns and candy and rainbows and let us know that it’s not CONAN exiles anymore… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please provide a link to the patch notes? Many thanks!

Here you go:

3 bug fixes, new bugs introduced are not included in the patch notes.

3 Likes

This is the most bugged game I’ve ever played… Wanted to try it again but apparently the bugs that were on when are left are yet on after months. I think I will not try to return anymore obviously they cannot care less about us the community…

3 Likes

Yep, very little has changed, see you in the new year - Exit here :door:

2 Likes