Xbox Patch (24.09.2020) - Memory optimizations and crash fixes!

Greetings, Exiles!

We’re releasing a new patch aimed to resolve some crashing and optimization issues affecting the Xbox platform.

Thanks again for your ongoing support and feedback. Stay safe!

notes
performance

• Fixed a number of platform-specific crashes.
  • Implemented a number of memory optimizations. This should alleviate many of the performance issues and crashes affecting the game since the last update.

6 Likes

And it only took 5 weeks!

6 Likes

Question now is…will it fix it…

1 Like

What will it make worse?

3 Likes

Is there a second update for it becaus the cinématique is still laging and still haves the message of corrupted data?

5 Likes

This has fixed absolutely nothing, still the same issues, I mean funcom seriously you want to bring out new material but are not fixing anything that currently exists and it’s a common problem with half of users complaining about the same thing! How can people enjoy a game and want to invest any money into it when you can’t do a Simple thing as fix the crashing issues… just ridiculous!

12 Likes

Have you even tested it before release!!! I just don’t understand…

6 Likes

I’m not sure they do, but I agree. 7 gigs downloaded, nothing fixed, changed or anything. Same messages, same behaviours. Hey! Maybe they just made a post to shut us up for a few minutes?

3 Likes

Don’t jinx it worse! Lol

You can’t test it as it’s only on Xbox and Xbox does not have a test live features thus have to send it out as a whole and that goes for ps4 there to. There will always be a platform specific issue but that can only be test on pc so I’m not sure how you want them to do that part

1 Like

wasn’t this supposed to be patched ??

3 Likes

The message should not have an impact on performance or crashes. Please let us know if the game is crashing after having it updated, regardless of the corrupt data message.
The corrupt data pop up is a legacy message and should have no impact on the game’s performance.

3 Likes

Gloatingtomb so they can’t simply play the game on console to see if there are any glaring problems? I mean I see what you are trying to say but it seems like a halfass excuse. But I just play games so what do I know lol.

5 Likes

They can play the games we have, but they can not make microsoft only update the game on their xbox console so they can play it before they release it to us… all consoles run the same version(microsoft policy, not even kim Jong un can change that)… so, while they can play this version to see if there is any issues, they can only find out if a patch brings new issues after it’s been released(by Microsoft =))

3 Likes

That makes sense thanks for the info. So we just gotta wait till the next one to get the new bugs worked out. Explains why we just go round and round. Thanks again.:+1:t4: And yes just got the update done and intro lags really bad and still having inventory issues and bad server lag. Haven’t got kicked yet so that’s a plus.

2 Likes

Heres hoping at least the crash out of server is fixed, I’m glad I was able to explain =)

2 Likes

Crashed twice on me in 30 mins of play.

2 Likes

Please see comments above. I have given up with trying

2 Likes

Xbox One S
Wired Connection
Tombstone-Unofficial Server

Still dashboarding after about an hour of gameplay. Still have the “Corrupted” message.

2 Likes

Was fighting and crashed to dashboard. Took several times to get in and was dead and lost my named thrall…

1 Like