Xbox Hotfix (22.06.2018) - DLC and Exploit Fixes

So in the OP Jens-Erik mentioned they believe they have now IDed the source of the connection issues, which suggests they didn’t know why people were being DCed/were not able to connect, which in turn explains why they haven’t fixed it yet.
I’m not necessarily defending Funcom, tho. I think I understand their situation, but I also think their game should not have been released with such prevalent and major problems. If they didn’t know the source of the connection issues until now, more communication from them would have helped a lot. Days, maybe even weeks, went by before there was a post from m them about the “pending connection failure” issue.
I was encouraged by their support team to post an issue on these forums because it will get the devs attention- Funcom devs, can you please try to have a little more of a presence on these forums so we know you are watching? The last day or two has been the most communication we’ve had with you; thank you Tascha for your posts!

3 Likes

Thanks for your hard work. However, there are a lot of client crashing issues currently in the game. My friends and I can’t play more than an hour before someone in our group crashes back to the dashboard. Please fix some more bugs as soon as possible as I can’t say how much tolerance some of our members have for dealing with that stuff (much less the entire community). DLC won’t matter much if there is no one left to buy the game. It looks good but until the game is fixed I’m just going to enjoy the base came for now.

It looks like they now totally broke the game and I cannot play at all as I get dashboarded seconds after connecting. I have verified that my NAT is Open, tried playing single player, rebooted my XBOX, all to no avail. FunCom really needs to stabilize this game quickly, as players are starting to give up and leave the game.

1 Like

not starting …long gone

There was supposed to be an addition to the Decay system that would make lone foundations that aren’t connected to anything decay ultra fast included in this patch, and it wasn’t.

lol …yeah well…its fun com…almost as bad as trion.

PLZ fix weapon racks

1 Like

i got disconnected when the update went live, now i cant join my server but can join every other server. please reset or check on Xbox official 2587

Same thing for me on xbox server 2509.

Wtf. The patch notes for the PC that accompanied this dlc where huge with lots of fixes. Was really expecting those to be here too… guess I still have to worry about people building under the mesh.

does the DLC include an Aquilonian AND Khitan skin pack ? or why there are also aquilonian furniture and building pieces shown in the feats ? havent seen any info about that

I’ve been seeing the Khitan stuff for a while now (since before the patch). I hope they add a way to filter unpurchased DLC because the menus are already busy enough with all the things you can build.

1 Like

Come on guys. How long has it been since release? This is one of the biggest complaints for gamers. Companies that focus on releasing new content when their old stuff is still busted AF. I get that your art department has been working on new stuff while your guys who fix bugs and your developers are working on three different console versions of patches and such. Awesome. Thing is it looks REALLY bad for a company to devote enough money to an art department or whatever else you guys are draining money into when you obviously need to beef up whatever department it is that handles porting content over to different consoles and fixing bugs. It’s like you guys are worried about something burning in the oven meanwhile the rest of the house is on fire. Focus on the big stuff. If you’ve got money and personnel hours being wasted on an art or development department but can’t get the game into a fully working version without huge issues crippling gameplay, then you might want to have someone reprioritize the budget and change what’s important because most gamers don’t give a crap about DLC when the game itself is broken. I like this game and want it to succeed. However, you guys need to help yourselves by making it so we can play the game to begin with.

5 Likes

Dear Developers of Conan Exiles at Funcom.
Please no more DLC or content for this game until the crashing and connection issues are 99% resolved before fixing anymore exploits, bugs and players wants. I understand you needed to release the pay for DLC to continue the funding of the development of this game and the servers running cost, plus fixing the game exploits and other game bugs. However this is all going to be pointless as more people leave/quit the game and/or demand a refund all because they are unable to play the game the way they intended. I’m only saying this out of interest I have for this game and its future development and the only way it’s going to work out in the long run is if you have more people playing the game and wanting to buy DLC. not the other way around… Best of luck and I hope you can get it sorted sooner than later.

5 Likes

yeah i ve seen the khitan skins before this patch too, what i mean is, since todays patch there is also a Aquilonian skin, as it seems buyable, and i wanted to know if it is part of the imperial DLC

20180622_204748

Awesome and all the diagonal braces bugged out again and aren’t calculating correct stability. Log in and a good portion of my ceilings collapsed.

GG funcom

update; so apparently its diagonal braces that are already placed. As in I can delete the brace and place a new one that seems to calculate the correct support. What this means is I have to tear down a good portion of my base (beacuse most are locked away deep in the construction where I cant even get to them) to replace the 300+ diagonal braces that make up my structure.

Is there even a point? Are they just going to bug out again at the very next update? Idk if it even worth playing this game anymore at this rate.

Not fixing exploits is a good way to get the player base to leave too. What’s the point of playing if people can glitch through walls and steal all your stuff for example?

Good question, I did see that as well. Thanks for pointing that out!

Xbox one. Single player. With new patch there is no way to repair tools or weapons. All crafting station where you have to choose what you are building are busted. Turned it off after that. Looks like ill be playing SOD2 this weekend. Bummer.

So I got an update today for 5gb. You said the version is: (version number 102170/18459) but that’s not the version I got in the 5gb update. I can see the new building blocks but can’t download.

1 Like