Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3975

Bug Description:

Game breaking Crashes when using spells

Bug Reproduction:

Anytime Im using spells like frost path, harvest etc. My game crashes almost everytime. Ive been sending the reports in contantly all day today.

Also crashes being caused when i get too close to some player bases also. I have to steer clear of them just so my game doesnt lag out and freeze.

Not to mention all the broken animations with some enemies running right passed me constantly, even though my zombies are smacking something invisible.

There is nothing special about how im playing to make these happen, it just is through normal gameplay.

Game is installed on main drive.

4 Likes

@DreadedGrimm
Welcome to the community, thanks for posting your issues, it is helpful for me to hear I am not the only one this is happening to. Every Bug Report helps the Devs narrow down what is going on.

Good Luck man.

4 Likes

Literally just had a freeze up using my Teleportary Stone. Just been in the area full of rocknoses and brimstone. Ran to my base and went to port to my other and freeze.

3 Likes

We were given/sold a product that doesnt work. Like a car with a flat tire. Sure you can drive it. But eventually you will not want to. That said, they comtinue to sell the game, battlepass…etc as we speak. Knowing full well, Their product is severely defective. We cannot play anymore. Ps5 with (or without) an upgraded , high speed , internal SSD still wont help. This is a software issue, that may never be corrected. it’s inexcusable they continue to promote or sell this product. period.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.