Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3011

Bug Description:

Every day I enter the game, and every day my game freezes, or disconnects, or disconnects and the blue error screen appears, this happens several times during the time I’m playing, this is frustrating, it takes away any desire to play or get back into the game, because it happens all the time. I would like you to check what’s going on, because it’s not normal to always be releasing new content when the old one is full of bugs.

Bug Reproduction:

Just keep freezing and disconnect

1 Like

This crash/freeze issue happens to me too on the same map but on single player from the moment I leave my bases to go anywhere (and some times when I am in) on the map by teleport and/or foot.

2 Likes

I never was able to do a spell online. Everytime it freezes.
So next chapter is coming and still no fix for this bugs that making the game unplayable specially the new sorcery content. But the next things I can not use are planed for December. Yeaaah

I am a little bit angry about this situation.
I watched the stream yesterday the first 15 minutes… The first minutes where looking like the gamepefornance on consols. 2 fps… But they cut it out in the recorded video.

I realy hoped to hear something about console performance and that they will fix it.

But it seems to me that for funcom there are no problems and everything is fine…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.