Game crashes and give me a Fatal Error

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-Conflict
Region: [Please enter your server region] America

[Describe the bug here]

I play the game fine some days . Then some days I get Fatal Error messages and the game shuts down***

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log on Start the game
  2. Play fine some times
  3. Sometimes it shuts down and give me a Fatal Error message
  4. No other information is given except a chance to send in the file. which I have done about 15 times. still no reply .

Do you use mods?

Sometimes my game does that too, but it crashes at the loading screen. It does it 2-3 times in a row, after that everything is fine.
And it’s not related to mods, I played without mods for a month, and this also happened couple of times.

I guess it is normal for any software to crash once in a while. I am fairly confident that any of us has experienced some crashes. For me it happens maybe once or twice per month, therefore the root of the problem is probably not in the game itself but without further details it is hard to say. If mods are involved, it gets even more complicated because even if they don’t cause crashes on their own, they may cause crashes when in combination with other mods or even specific type of hardware.

It could be lack of ram for example. It could be related to drivers, gpu, power supply, anything really.

That’s the problem. Witout message it could be anything as you said. I have a 4GB RX580, that’s the weakest point of my build, but it can still handle easily on high settings 1080p.
It could be OS related, after win10 updates sometimes my other games crash too.
So @Krixuss maybe software/os problems that are not directly connected to the game?

Its crazy. because I play a couple other games . and I have NEVER had the others crash. just Conan. Hell sometime when I play I get a blue screen and the PC has to restart

No mods on the server im on

The game has been crashing pretty regularly for me if I press Alt+Tab to switch to another program, such as Steam chat. Only solution for that is not to press Alt+Tab.

The game is very unstable and unresponsive when starting up, or loading levels.

In theory they fixed the alt-tabbing problem.
And yes DO NOT do anything while the game is not set up completely, it messes up, sometimes I can’t even get back to it. My advice is to just wait a good minute before alt-tabbing just to be sure.

Hey @Krixuss

Welcome to our community.
If you’re fairly certain this crashing issue is not related to mods, please make sure to send the crash report through the game’s tool with some information to our team can fetch it and be able to look into it.
Thanks and apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.