Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox One S all digital
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 7100

Bug Description:

The game crash after three or four times I try to see my inventory, checking thrall inventory also counts, also happend in pvec server, if the server have big player’s buldings and more people playing it crash more often.

It happend when connect by wifi or ethernet, it doesn’t make a difference.

also happend in private server (online) but it presents 1 time each hour.

also happend in local server (no online) but it presents 1 time each 2 hours of playing, and some times I can play more time and has no isses.

I talked with a friend, he has the xbox series s and he doesn’t have the issue.

I wounder if is my xbox or my internet conection or the game instalation.

Bug Reproduction:

log in the server play for about 15 minutes, then access inventory a coupple of times, then it crashes.

Sadly old generation consoles are struggling with Conan as Funcom adds more and more stuff to the game.

Greetings @Xkoria ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you share some additional information?

• Which Xbox model do you have?

• Do you have your game installed on an SSD or HDD?

• Is the console stable while playing other demanding games?

In the meantime, here are some steps that might help you. Please ensure that your save is stored on the XBOX cloud before trying each of the following:

• Reset the console cache by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console powers off, then disconnect it from the power outlet for a couple of minutes.

• Try to perform a soft factory reset while keeping games and apps.

• If the above procedures don’t help, please try to perform a full reinstall of the game.

We await your reply.

• Which Xbox model do you have?
  • Xbox One S all digital edition model 1681
  • Do you have your game installed on an SSD or HDD?
  • External SSD
  • Is the console stable while playing other demanding games?
    Yes

I already uninstall Conan Exiles and reinstalled it helps for a day, but it still crashes when I check inventory close to huge players buildings.

Thanks for your help.

Try to get conan on the hard drive of your series s

Okey, I’ll try it tonight.

I got the SSD cose Conan took too much time to refresh on the teleports and cose it helps with the crashes before Siptah.

But I’ll try with the Xbox drive.

Thanks

Wait forgot this you are on a one s not on a series s :face_with_peeking_eye:

Well, My mistake too, as I said, just uninstalled the Game and reinstalled but never move ir again to the external SSD, so this week I was playing from internal storage…

Yea when you play on a one s then its better to not play conan from harddrive

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Please also share a screenshot of your inventory where it shows the general content and how heavy it is.

Thank you in advance.

It can be full or be almost empty, I’ll try to get a screen of both

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.