Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

Continuous crash of the game in single Player and in Co-op

Bug Reproduction:

The game is not playable, continuous crashes in any condition, both in the base and in the open area without nearby NPCs. Tested in both single and co-op mode by inviting a friend. Impossible to play it. The environment is loaded badly, without textures and with leaps into the void.

1 Like

It’s an issue with the Xbox live service. ALL games are currently affected,

PC players are in the same situation. This game is a bloody mess and just keeps getting worse over time. You’re not alone. I couldn’t even play the game at all through version 2.0 up to 3.0 - an entire year. Game has been unstable AF since 3.0 update. Stand still - game crashes. Move around - game crashes. Get in a fight - game crashes. Fatal Error is very famous for this game too. Sometimes it shows it had one, other times it just CTD with no message at all. Game crashes are more than frequent. The wonderful thing about the game doing this is that it resets my settings every time the game crashes too. They didn’t even complete the icons list of recipes in the oven in the game. 90% of them are placeholder icons. That alone serves as an example of how careless Funcom is with Conan Exiles. Don’t expect much resolve on this matter. It’s been a problem since the beginning.

I tried 2 more games later but they never crash. :smiling_face_with_tear:

My test in single player was to figure out whether to proceed with the purchase of the Multiplayer server :man_shrugging: I don’t think I will spend any more money with these huge problems. I played Conan for hours and hours, sometimes it happened that the game closed but it happened very very rarely. In a multiplayer Server this happened when I was using the sorcery staff. A long time ago it happened to me only once that it shut down and approached a huge base.