Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Private

Bug Description:

Game tweak

Bug Reproduction:

The game keep producing the message game tweak requires restart then the game crashes, been doing everyday for 3 days now

2 Likes

same here,please fix it !

2 Likes

Been getting same thing but my game does not crash.

I’m getting same message.

Couple times a day since last patch Xbox. No effect on playability but annoying as this is the first time ever got this

1 Like

I’ve been getting the same message since the last patch. And crashing randomly on the inventory screen.

Same message on Xbox series x but game does not crash

same issue here, exept our xboxes will crash,

Me too, just seems to happen randomly.

Xbox Series X
Single Player/co-op
PVE
Exile Lands
Single Player

2 Likes

It has been happening to me since Conan Patch 1.81 and the PS4 update Version 10.01

2 or 3 days now. It is completely random. But happens within first hour of gameplay every time game is opened in single player.

I Hit acknowledge and game resumes, without any noticeable effects. Restart, and shutting down do nothing to solve this issue.

PS4, internal drive,
Conan Exiles Map, Solo Mode,
over 250GB free space

2 Likes

Same here.

It only restarted the game the 1st time but has happened with every session since.

1 Like

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you all for participating in this post. Can you all please share with us the server number (if Official) or game mode where you experienced this issue?

We await your reply.

So far it seems to only occur in single player.

2 Likes

Occurs on single player mode randomly. Xbox One S.

3 Likes

When are you going to fix the game tweak issue. It is getting worse than ever. I play co-op on 2 seperate xbox one connected via fiber internet and the last 2 days is crashed after 5 minutes of play constantly. I’ve bought and paid for the game and extras on both systems but can’t even play it now. Please let’s get this fixed.

Greetings Exiles,

We are investigating this matter and we will update this thread once we have news.

In the meantime, could you all try to connect to an official server once and tell us if you keep experiencing the issue afterward?

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

It is happening on SP. Not server related.

can collaborate with @LMN118 ,
happens in Single player only. Never occurred in online play for me.

PS4, internal HD, 250GB free.

I have a theory on this one. I have noticed on sp that when this pops up if you go to the event places it seems to signal the start of an event, happens if you hit the back B button. So might have something to do with that.

1 Like

@Dubhwulf
dude, I always like a theory, very nice.
…must investigate.