Game crushes once I try deliver my slave to the Wheel

I actually think it was just a coincidence and the game update fixed it :slight_smile:

Well, looks like Power mode works))

Did not work(( the Issue with hanging up game client still remains

Hi Mayra I am experiencing the same issue although most of the time I am on a horse has happened to me four times in the past two days

1 Like

Could you guys try to do a clean driver reinstall and see if that helps, you can just follow this guide

I did total windows reinstall. did not work

You didn’t provide the system information files above so I can’t check, but do you happen to have a factory-overclocked GPU (a lot of them are nowdays).

Typically when nothing fixes these freezes and crashes, there’s a chance that your system is simply unstable a bit (one of the components is set to a slightly higher frequency than what the silicon chip can take at that voltage). I’ve seen a lot of cases where in a situation like that the computer is “picky” and only certain games crash, while others run fine. If that’s the case, getting the manufacturer’s GPU tweaking software and lowering it just a notch could fix that.

I provided System info in previous thread.
But it this Thread i mentioned that I had 3 different videocards. RX 480, RX 590, RX 5700.

So… all of them have Issue? All three? The same? Also, Haniging up Conan App only. Nothing else.

I have provided DX Diag, log files. What else should I provide to find out what is wrong?

If you need more info, could you tell me what you need? Eng is my second language, so sorry if I text wrong here.

Can we request investigation?

The Issue still remains

Hello. The Issue remains. Could I have some help from Support please?

Hello. Please do not ignore me

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for poking us again. It seems our team wasn’t able to reproduce the issue with your saved file. Could you send us a new version and the logs as well?

You can find the logs by following:
\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

We await your reply.

1 Like

Hi. Im gonna need some time to prepare the log