Game crushes once I try deliver my slave to the Wheel

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

You move your new slave on the rope. The game freezes. that’s it.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Find named Thral like Freya.
  2. Knok the slave with your club
  3. Pick the slave with the rope (I use thik leather rope)
  4. Start move to the base.
  5. Sometimes in few minutes the game will freeze forever.

Also sometimes the game freezes in the same way if I leave it idle for hour or more.

I saw the similiar report

“[My game is freezing when i drag a thrall with rope]”

Any news about solution?

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Do you also experience this issue on other game modes like co-op or online? Would you be able to share your saved file with us?

You can find it following:
\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved

As “game.db” or just “game” if the file extension is hidden.

Feel free to reach out to us in private via direct message if you prefer.

Hi! I had such Crash on Official Servers too. Can’t really remember its number. Never tried that on Siptah, so can’t say.

The Forum says, I am new user and can’t attach anything. Also Forum refuses db files. Can’t post any links. Can we contact in some other way?

Hey,

I’m sorry about that, I updated your forum rank. Can you upload the file to Google drive or a similar platform and share the link with us?

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are my savior :slight_smile:

Please check Zip file attached :slight_smile: Logs, saves, config.

Just finished the Verification. No Errors.

1 Like

Thank you for the files, we’ll ask our team to investigate what might be the issue.

Have a great week! :discopug:

2 Likes

Hi! Any news?

Hey,

This issue is still under investigation.

Keep an eye out for it on future patch notes. :slight_smile:

Ok. I try to find something too. For now I removed the saves and config. and startet the game again. Old files are zipped.

Also, it may be important, I’ve never had that crush if I have no named slaves like Tugra.
So, I catch one named. Then boil him in the wheel. Then I catch another one with the named slave with me. I drug a new one and some times the game crushes. If I find more, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Hello. A little update about the Crush. Now it crushes if the game is Idle for some time. 30 min - 2-3hrs

It does not drop you to desktop. Just hanging up and no response.

Greetings,

We’re sorry to hear! In this case, we strongly recommend you try Steam’s option to “Verify files” and if that doesn’t work, uninstall the game completely and download it again. It could be missing a file or have a corrupted one.

We hope this helps!

Hello. Not helped at all((