My game is freezing when i drag a thrall with rope

Game mode: Single-player |
Type of issue: Crash/Freeze | Bug |
Server type: | PvE
Region:
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

As i said in the title, my game is freezing whenever i drag a thrall with rope (btw i do this while i m on a mount and to be honest i never tried it when i’m on foot) So basically i cant drag thralls when i’m on mount.

Is there anything i can do about this freezes? Because this is getting really annoying and i can’t even play the game.

Thank you

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Find thrall
  2. Knock him out
  3. Drag him with rope
  4. I’m riding a horse/mount with thrall and rope… Game freeze often

Have you tried to verify your game files via steam?
If you have no mods installed this would be my first step.

1 Like

yes i tried verify game files it is not solved

Frame drop when dragging thrall started to happen to me and friends on my server aswell. (No mods/addons, private dedicated server). We noticed that rope physics can go completely bonkers when dragging thrall. Rope starts swinging in 1000 directions while dragging. We noticed this happening in Undercity, Treasure Seeker Relic Hunters. Started to happen after last update.

I have the same freezing issue. Also when dragging a thrall while on mount.

It seems to occur more often when I jump off a small ledge with my mount. So far it only happened (4 times) while dragging a tanner around.

Thank you for the report. We’ve sent this information to our team. They’ll try to reproduce and diagnose the issue for a potential fix.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.