Game doesn't launch with battleye & official server connection trouble

Hi.
Two problems but i think - the reason is in battleye.
Windows 10 x64
12Gb RAM
GTX 860M 2Gb
I7-4700MQ

First … I launch the game, connect to any official server and play. Later i’m out the server, and when i try to enter it again error appears - Battleye error. Battleye service works incorrect: restart client. Nothing help to connect this server again. But I can connect to other one, on wich I dont play earlier.

I try to reinstall (uninstall & install) Battleye - doesn’t help. And this action make second problem.

Second … The game doesn’t launch at all. I push Play button in steam, choose first point “Play Conan Exiles” & battleye dialog appears:
16:15:24: Starting BattlEye Service…
16:15:28: Launching game…
16:15:43: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don’t cause problems with the game.
16:15:43: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: “C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTeCS\ViPNet CSP\Itccspks.Dll”.
16:15:43: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Itcspea.Dll”.

Few seconds later it disappears and the game in steam changes status from launched to sync. like i quit it and it sync saves in steam cloud.

Next time i can launch the game after windows reboot but it doesn’t help to connect to server were I play before. It happened with 2 or 3 servers, so i even dont try to play online.

Somebody help )

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.