Game Freezes when Continuing a Single Player or Co-op game

Game mode: Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: all three
Region: US
Mods?: with and without
Edition: current and for the past two major updates

Bug Description: For months, I have been unable to use Single-Player consistently. This issue happens in both Single-Player and Co-op Modes. I can start a single player game, with or without mods, and it is find for the full time. It is when I try to log back in and CONTINUE that single player or co-op game that my game locks up. I like to use my single player game a lot to have admin powers to spawn things in from new mods so I better understand what they are before trying to craft them on the servers I play on, or to experiment with building ideas before wasting materials on the server so I like to keep the mods on the single player game for this reason. I thought it was a mod causing this issue, so I just kept creating a new game and dealing with the frustration of not being able to just continue the last one. It’s a waste of time to make a new toon each time I just want to test things…

Yesterday, I created an Isle of Siptah Co-Op game specifically to take screen shots for RP, so I deliberately unloaded all of my mods before hand. Today, I went to continue the game…and it froze up just as I log in. It’s still frozen as I type this. Again, there are absolutely no mods, so this is a Funcom issue.

Expected Behavior: It always happens when I try to relaunch an existing Single Player or Coop game and it always freezes RIGHT at the moment I can see my character.

Installed Mods:

None

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Create a Solo play or co-op game
  2. Step 2 create a character
  3. Step 3 Run around in the game world
  4. Step 4 Log out
  5. Step 5 Continue Single play or co-op
    Game will freeze at the point the character becomes visible.

Is your Saved folder marked as Read only?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.