Game Freezes when Continuing a Single Player or Co-op game

Game mode: Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: all three
Region: US
Mods?: with and without
Edition: current and for the past two major updates

Bug Description: For months, I have been unable to use Single-Player consistently. This issue happens in both Single-Player and Co-op Modes. I can start a single player game, with or without mods, and it is find for the full time. It is when I try to log back in and CONTINUE that single player or co-op game that my game locks up. I like to use my single player game a lot to have admin powers to spawn things in from new mods so I better understand what they are before trying to craft them on the servers I play on, or to experiment with building ideas before wasting materials on the server so I like to keep the mods on the single player game for this reason. I thought it was a mod causing this issue, so I just kept creating a new game and dealing with the frustration of not being able to just continue the last one. It’s a waste of time to make a new toon each time I just want to test things…

Yesterday, I created an Isle of Siptah Co-Op game specifically to take screen shots for RP, so I deliberately unloaded all of my mods before hand. Today, I went to continue the game…and it froze up just as I log in. It’s still frozen as I type this. Again, there are absolutely no mods, so this is a Funcom issue.

Expected Behavior: It always happens when I try to relaunch an existing Single Player or Coop game and it always freezes RIGHT at the moment I can see my character.

Installed Mods:

None

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Create a Solo play or co-op game
  2. Step 2 create a character
  3. Step 3 Run around in the game world
  4. Step 4 Log out
  5. Step 5 Continue Single play or co-op
    Game will freeze at the point the character becomes visible.

Is your Saved folder marked as Read only?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.