Game Progress Ending Bug

Today I was playing Moons of Madness and was just past the part “Knowledge Consumed” where you ride up the elevator and have to get into the rover.

However, there is no helmet to grab to go outside with. Initially I thought this was a test to see how fast you could do it. I tried several times but with no luck I started to wonder if this was a bug.

I brought up Youtube and went searching. I was able to find that spot in the game and there WAS a helmet there.

So I went the next route. I wanted to see if I could find a clipping code or a anything to cheat my way into the rover. I refuse to pay 15 bucks for a “program” to help cheat to get into the rover.

I reinstalled the game, but it looks like it’s tied to the save.

Please help. I would like to finish your game and this sucks.

Has any dev looked at this yet? Is it possible to send my save game data so you can see the bug and fix it?

Bueller? Anyone…? Bueller?

How about this, can anyone send me a save file that works around or after the chapter Knowledge Consumed.

Hello @Savral, apologies for the delay in our response, are you able to share this savegame with us? You may do so privately through a direct message.

I had the same issue a few days ago