Game Won't Launch!

Playing through Steam, and my player icon will go green after clicking Play and the game says running next to Conan Exiles in my Library list (nothing in task manager) then my player icon goes blue after 15-60 seconds and the game no longer says “Running” beside Conan Exiles in the library list.

I’ve googled for answers and have tried the things suggested but to no success.

So far besides reinstalling the game 4 times I’ve tried to repair then reinstalled Microsoft Visuals C++ 2015, and reinstalled Direct X.

Note: I’m not the only person I know having this issue, a friend who bought the game yesterday is having the exact same issue, and his computer is better than mine so I don’t believe that’s the issue. Also I’m able to play every other game I own with no issues.

I’ve contacted tech support through email but with no answer. Also read online some people have gone 3+ weeks with no contact from FUNCOM tech support. Also similar issue someone posted about in forums had no response or solution and the reply function is now locked.

Please send help.

same problem here. After reading and looking into this issue, it seems it might be time to hurry and get my money back

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.