Game will not launch after update

So after the latest update (6/29/2018) I am unable to launch Conan Exiles from Steam and I have never had an issue with this before, the game has always launched fine and ran fine. I have verified the integrity of my game files (those are fine) and I have made sure my internet connection is strong and stable. I had thought to go to Steam Support but they just send me here. Any help or fixes/workarounds would be nice.

Here is a bit more detail on it, when I launch the game through Steam it doesn’t even give the battle eye prompt (it is installed though) I then check my task manager and it shows as everything running but no window will pop up. If I do nothing for about 20 minutes a little Conan Exiles error window will pop up and take me to what is supposedly a support website but it is just a blank page that says “This site can’t be reached” here is the stuff the window gave me:

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

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue. Conan will no longer run. It looks like the BattlEye client fires up and tries to launch Conan, but it just sits there.

:frowning:

Well I am doing the last thing I can think of and uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. I will try again once it is all updated.

Yeah I think mine is doing that. It is funny that this update was to fix Battle Eye but seems like more people are having issues with it after the fix.

This is happening it seems to everyone. My entire clan is having the same issue. They broke the game with the last patch they just did.

I am having the same exact problem. I have tried restarting the game several times. I have tried restarting my computer several times. I have also uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to no avail. I have also tried the same with battle eye and my graphic drivers. Nothing seems to work. RIP

Has there even been acknowledgement of the issues players are experiencing from Funcom? Also should I repost this in the Updates and Bugs forum?

Yep, it’s completely broken. BE startup shows then Won’t launch at all. Shows ConanSandbox.exe running but it never shows game,

I would, not sure where they are looking or if they are even aware of the issue.
The game just timed out and stated it could not connect. gave me this:

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

and a web page support.codefusion.technology/conanexiles_wkt53dl/?l=english that no longer works.

Well I also got off the phone with my server host and they are having issues just getting them to update. Seems like this issue is affecting server hosts too…

This is resolved for me now. Something must have changed on the server side.

So I can actually launch the game now after uninstalling and reinstalling the game but now once I start the cinematic it just crashes… FFS I may not be able to play over the weekend if this doesn’t get fixed :confused:

I am having the same issue.
Developers, HELP PLEASE!

I still can’t join a server today, the game just force closes without any error messages.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.