Game will not launch after the latest update

I first posted this issue in the Support Forums but I was unsure if I should post it here or not.

Here is my issue:

So after the latest update (6/29/2018) I am unable to launch Conan Exiles from Steam and I have never had an issue with this before, the game has always launched fine and ran fine. I have verified the integrity of my game files (those are fine) and I have made sure my internet connection is strong and stable. I had thought to go to Steam Support but they just send me here. Any help or fixes/workarounds would be nice.

Here is a bit more detail on it, when I launch the game through Steam it doesn’t even give the battle eye prompt (it is installed though) I then check my task manager and it shows as everything running but no window will pop up. If I do nothing for about 20 minutes a little Conan Exiles error window will pop up and take me to what is supposedly a support website but it is just a blank page that says “This site can’t be reached” here is the stuff the window gave me:

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

After uninstalling and reinstalling I can actually now load the game but now I crash once the cinematic launches… FFS this is the weekend, worst time ever for an update to break crap…

Not sure if I’m having the same issue, but its one similar.
My game won’t start.
It makes it through the cinematic, to the selection screen.
But actually loading up the game (regardless of whether its going into my own single player map, joining another singleplayer map, or trying to log into a server) it crashes during the loadup.
With mods, without mods, makes no difference.

I get a “D3D - REMOVED” error -

[File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line:181]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0005 - ‘REMOVED’)

The error is not constant. With patience it will eventually let me into the game, but it can take HOURS of login attempts. (Yes, I actually spent about 1 1/2 to 2 hours trying to log in this morning, then another hour or more this evening, after the game lagged/crashed while I was exploring on my husband’s map)

I counted 10 login attempts/crashes within a 25 minute timeframe. (from 2:22 - 2:45am)

My understanding of this crash error is there is nothing I can do to work around it, without making edits to my computer’s registry (which I refuse to do)
The game is nearly unplayable because of this.

Same is happening here on new game workstation, Funcom say no longer offers support to go here in forums, your kidding me, spent 60 dallors to get no support?

Microsoft teck too days trying to get faile 1803 to instal. After it finally did, rebooted and warning from microsoft was reverting to prior windows working copy, doing this without my permission shows microsoft owns my computer to whatever it wants to do is unceptable.