Get well soon Multigun!

, ,

Just found out from the Developer Stream Recap: October 23rd, 2020 thread/topic that Multigun is not well and thought maybe all of us in the Forum community could wish him well.

Get well soon @Multigun !

17 Likes

Oh damn sorry to hear that, best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery Gilum’tun!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling the best. Get well soon Multigun. Plenty of rest and Pure Aloe Extract. Fight on buddy.

8 Likes

Wishing you a good recovery, Multigun! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re ill, Multigun. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. (From a very satisfied user of your mods)

6 Likes

I had no idea. :frowning: Get well soon, Multigun! We’ll go grab you a priest of Mitra to keep a steady supply of ambrosia.

9 Likes

This might be a good time to create a special crafting room just for Gilum’tun filled with the healing aura of many dancers.

6 Likes

Hey, take care of yourself Multigun, get well soon.

4 Likes

Get well soon!

Rocking covid myself… no energy, and can’t taste much of anything… Let alone smell, lol.

Itlest I can’t smell litter box anymore…

7 Likes

Hope you get well soon too @Sera67.

5 Likes

Hang in there, @Sera67. Get well soon.

5 Likes

@Sera67 wishing you speedy recovery as well. Covid can be scary :pensive:

5 Likes

It’s the little things some times… get better soon.

4 Likes

Get well soon @Multigun and @Sera67 :mask:

4 Likes

Quick recovery @Sera67, get well soon.
(But congratulations on the litter box :wink: )

4 Likes

To all in the community who are battleing with covid or other illnesses right now: Get well soon and may the gods bless you.

5 Likes

@Multigun & @Sera67 , I hope you get well soon :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@Multigun and @Sera67 wishing you both a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.