Getting a lot of Authentication Failed errors

Seems to be effecting everyone.
Thread is 9 hours old.
Funcom… no where to be seen.

Over the years I’ve had many errors, but this is the first time i get : Authentication failed
10+ tries to no avail. sent report to F*ckcom sry funcom hoping to get answer by 2035.

Maybe Funcom will start FIXING game & bugs and finaly will start work ?
I’ll tell you a secret on the market there are a huge number of alternative survival games with more thoughtful construction (where at least during the raid you can’t build walls through walls and textures) If you continue to treat your players the same way, the game will be thrown into the trash, and so empty servers will die altogether, start doing something before it’s too late.

They don’t care, I hope that all the “loyal” conan players out there wont throw another dime at this turd-pool. Their Dune project needs to be a failed endeavor.

Огромное число нытиков и мамкиных игроманов осталось без игры) так смешно это наблюдать)

Made an account for this. No news on what’s going on? Been over 12 hrs??

AMC The Walking Dead metaverse will launch this year, conan devs don’t care, my money goes elsewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Getting the same auth error, looks like their servers are unable to connect to the steam API, at least that’s what logs say.

Helnest
Bruh. Bringing political bs and hate speech into a game crash discussion is so Polish-like. Please refrain from doing that in the future, that’s counterproductive.

I wasn’t planning on trying KSP2, but this still hasn’t been resolved, so… let’s try another broken game.

One of the trademarks of being a sh!tty human – finding joy in someone else’s misfortune.

1 Like

dude, you tried to hurt the Russians, but in the end you humiliated yourself in front of other people. Funcom treats Russian players normally and does not restrict their access, and punishes them for Russophobia, as well as for any other hatred. Learn to communicate on the topic.

1 Like

Has our accounts been hacked and Funcom is not telling us?? I see people on server 1520 oficial but i still get same authentication failed bullshit? for hours and hours now :((((

Yeah same here i have over 1000 hours in game bought in at early access. Seems like its allways something with this game health pots not working heal arrows not working food buffs not working getting 9999ping and now this Authentication failed getting tired of it for sure.

dude cans, arrows and stuff don’t work because of the horse, a very old bug. Just get back on the horse and get off it, everything will work. This is the only way to fix it so far, I hope they will fix it in the future.

023.02.25-13.13.54:174][378]LogOnline:Warning: STEAM: Steam API disabled!
[2023.02.25-13.13.54:174][378]LogOnline:Display: STEAM: OnlineSubsystemSteam::Shutdown()

Same here. So much for my Saturday plans :frowning:

Before you add any more stuff to this game , FIX THE BUGS guys please.

1 Like

Can confirm direct connect does not work. Also, after we disabled BattleEye on our server and our launchers, it looks like the server re-enabled BattleEye over night.

I’ve been seeing the auth failed error since about 8pm CT last night. Still throwing errors this morning. Frustrating.

Come on guys its weekend, dont scare the customers. Fix the game!

So far the only workaround is to retry connecting. I made it in in about 10 attempts.

Anyone tried twitter for a response??