Ghosts not visible

Game mode: | Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: | Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:Some ghost is not visible, the sounds play thuogh.

Expected Behavior: The ghost shown when the sound plays.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Step 1: go to were the ghost appers normaly
  2. Step 2: location on top of my head w broken ghosts are: at the beach in 5I, in the summoning plaice 5H.

##Comments: Ghost I can se; (maybe for data reference) both side of shatterd bridge 3F/4F, Skullker’s end 4D.

Hi @vagnartheviking

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of one of the locations you are referring to?
Also, can you close the game and re-open it to see if the issue persists?

5I

5H

It is difficult to show what is not visible and I assume that you know the coordinates.
Here are pictures of the places I have seen so far lacking ghosts. (when the ghost sound is played)
I do not know what it is like with the ghosts higher up on the map. I restarted after a break from the game so I have not gotten that high yet.

(Right, I have restarted several times and the problem remains.)

1 Like

Nice catch @vagnartheviking,

I’ve always wondered if there should be ghosts here…as they can be heard but not seen regardless of the server I’ve played upon.

I’ve seen this on Xbox as well, or I guess not seen it would be more appropriate.

There is a spot right near cannibals rest and a few others that I can’t pinpoint off my head but will get screenshots if I come across them again

1 Like

Thank you so much for the additional information.
We’ve passed this over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Here’s another one. Coordinates 84,006 149,996 -15,286

Sorry, I’ve known about these for a long time, just never occurred to me to report them as bugs. I guess I figured there were always bigger bugs for Funcom to work on.

1 Like

I belive bigger buge is a priority but if we adress it they now it and can put in the list. :slight_smile:

I belive you mean 5I, my first pic. its on the beach near cannibals rest.:slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.