Give us the ability to craft 1 x greater from 25 x unstable

In regards to the greater??? and unstable???, I think it would be great if we could convert the unstable ??? into greater ???.
It took me 10min-15min to start a surge with unstables ??? because the crafting is really slow.
Having to craft 500 of these only adds to the stress and it’s no fun. I can’t remember the exact time but this took forever, and I do remember that once passed 500 focus(250 unstable) the shrine appears on the map and people will steal the unstables from the shrine before you can reach 1000 focus. It’s ridiculous.

Best regards.

6 Likes

I second this. On my server I solved the problem by setting up a thespian that converts the lower tier essences into a higher tier because sitting there waiting for them to finish crafting is just a waste of time …

5 Likes

Oh god. I hadn’t even thought about other players being able to steal ??? from the altar. That’s terrible.

1 Like

You cannot steal them from the alter, you cannot remove them once they are in there.

I think this is a great idea.

You cannot steal/remove the focus, but you can steal/remove the unstables.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.