Gods back in game yet?

Hey, so I know use of cods/avatars were temporarily taken out of game due to a handful of players were exploiting the feature. Have they added them back in yet or are we still in limbo on this??? I can’t find anything regarding them adding it back in??

1 Like

The ‘fixing the gods’ issue, I think, has been tabled for now. I believe efforts are currently focused on improving the AI experience (among other bug fixing efforts and undermeshing issues).

I’d like to see them come back, too, but FC has “bigger fish to fry” if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Welcome to the comunity. I don’t use gods only bubbles :joy:. I only play in pvp servers for the team effort, that is wonderful, the fun and the joy that team gaming has. I am an original pve player and i cannot destroy anything. So i always take the role of the farmer, the organization and the goalkeeper :joy::joy::joy:. I really hope God’s will return because the defense against them is really challenging.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.