Got 30 seconds to rate the current performance of this game? (Poll)

, ,

Greetings Exiles!

Below you will find two statements. Please give a “like” to the statement you find expresses your opinion of Funcom’s performance and direction, thus far, with Conan Exiles.

Please refrain from posting additional comments, as i am trying to keep this thread clean and clear as possible. I am trying to focus on obtaining numbers of players that agree with either side, then it should be clear to Funcom what their players want from Conan Exiles in the future.

Thank you all for your time,
Mr. Fingerton

1 Like

I feel Funcom should focus more efforts on stability and performance.

6 Likes

I feel Funcom is doing a good job, and the game runs well.

Do a poll instead. You can find it here:

4 Likes

Hey there,

I’d recommend following Mikey’s instructions. You can select for how long you want to run it and whether results should be visible. You can also easily edit it and add more options.

Note, the current description of this topic does not explain it is focused on the issue given in You want to know why this game will never be fixed?. It leaves a gray area for people who want Funcom to focus on other issues.

Thanks, i was unaware of that forum tool. I lack time at this point, job…, but if an opportunity to make use of it in the future should arise, i will definetly follow your advice.

It’s really quick and easy to make in a break. You can even :pencil2: Edit your main post with one and remove the two current replies.

Otherwise, you may start a new thread and ask a moderator to close this one.

1 Like

Cool bees! I will adjust at my first break this morning. Thanks for the interest in seeing this set up right!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.