Greater Hyena pet gone full R!/¤!&

Game mode: Co-op
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Spent quite some time these last few days to get a Greater Hyena. About 15 minutes after I get one he become blind or something and loses interaction with the world.
He follow me and all but when he goes into combat he just stands there in Aggro mode. Does nothing to attack the other does not even track where they are going.

He can stand and take a beating until he or I die for all he does is just that goes into combat stance and stands there. Cant target things anymore

I have tried all behaviours but I think I know what happened.

Expected Behavior:

That he would attack my enemies.

Installed Mods:

section.

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Use any pet and fill their inventory with items to carry for you.
  2. Step 2 Move those items around a bit.
  3. Step 3 You will now have removed the invisible item that is their weapon. And such their code breaks and they can not attack or target anything.
    This is individual btw too so I can grab one of my normal hyenas and it works fine.
1 Like

The only time I have seen a attack bag. Is on spawned in creatures. I think you deserve to bring one in .

Ive seen a few on my horses, I think it’s when I die when they’re following and then find them while there in scout when I return

I’ve not yet seen the bag on an attack pet that I can recall

1 Like

I never saw the bag, but unless this whole AI is a mess that blows up from being in combat… What could have happened?

1 Like

Happened to me a whole lot on officials back in the day. No idea if it’s still the case, but I doubt it’s exclusive to spawned-in creatures.

2 Likes

I’ve seen these bags. Not recently, but yeah. And I’m fairly certain (90+%) there was a dev post saying they’re safe to remove.

1 Like

It’s not, had this over time with several creatures.
It’s a moment since i didn’t run into such issue, but may still happen, sure.

1 Like

No bag but my pet is working again. I might be that its looked on an enemy that has alredy died. Cause I travelled about 8 squares away with him and he started to defend me again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.