Half health and wounded when logging on

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: graphical glitch
Server type: PvP |
Region: EU

When I log on for the first time after starting the game, my character is at half health (as if the game didn’t account to my HP bonus from vitality) and I got the blood-spattered border that normally marks a player as wounded. If I eat something, the HP resets to normal (without regen, it just instantly goes to normal), but the blood-spattered border remains permanently for the entire game session. If I return to main menu and then log back on, the issue goes away. This happens 100% every single time I log on to official pvp server. There is no ingame reason for me to be wounded, I usually am in my own base when I log off.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start the game and log on to official pvp server #1212 as lvl 60 character.
2 Likes

unfortunately this is a known ongoing problem in game has been there for a very long time.

Yes, old bug, never fixed

I get this also about a third of time when I log in, used to it now…

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue as it’s one of the most reported every week. It’s also up in our Trello board:

As stated in Trello, our team began development of a fix recently :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.