Happy Birthday, Andy!

Just wanted to wish @AndyB a super happy birthday. Hype!

13 Likes

Happy birthday! Time to clean that sweater

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Andy! :cake:

1 Like

Happy birthday Andy B. May all of your birthday wishes come true, including the exciting line of new pink argyle-patterned dyes. :partying_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Enjoy your birthday, Andy. :cupcake:

1 Like

aw geez thanks yall :flushed:

1 Like

Haha, I’ll let Jens know he’s still #1 in your heart :wink:

1 Like

You can follow Jens on Twitter. I also miss him here, but I’m glad to see he’s happy at Frontier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:gift::birthday::birthday:Happy Birthday!:birthday::birthday::gift:

2 Likes

As we say in the Philippines… HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :smiley:

LOL. Maligayang Bati. :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy bday Andy. And just FYI im only a few months older as I turn 38 in November so dont panic no crisis yet!

2 Likes

bon anniversaire!

You do not look a day over 25 on the streams. Maybe it is that great smile :wink:

Happy Birthday or like we say in Germany: Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!

May all your pink sweater dreams come true.

1 Like
4 Likes

Happy Birthday Andy! May it be a good one. :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Andy! :partying_face: Can I ask you something? This is a genuine question of curiosity, no teasing or ridicule intended. :innocent: Do you dye you chest armor piece pink for your character when you play Conan Exiles?

1 Like

I suspect… yes… yes he does. In fact I would be shocked to the contrary.

@AndyB ,Wishes for health and prosperity to you and all your family . Always remember ,you are never older than 18 , you just add years of experience on it . For example i am 18 years old with 27 years experience on being 18 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.