Happy birthday Kate

Who did? Yesterday night he saw me fixing this for Kate and he asked me the reason. Ahilleas is a huge fun of Wyrms bane, he oftenly fix a character and gather the materials to remove his bracelet, so he know Mrs Kate and Mr Keith. So this morning it was his first time ever he used admin mode to build something to send a birthday card to Mrs Kate. I was so proud of him for this jesture, he is my boy you know :blush:. I am so happy!!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow Exile Kate.

4 Likes

There are items that I have not seen in the game. I thank you for loaning him out LOL.

3 Likes

@stelagel thank your son for the birthday card I am going to download it for my wife’s phone.

2 Likes

From Kate. I don’t currently have access to the Forum so I am dictating to sestus2009. Too everyone who responded and gave well wishes for my birthday thank you so much. :blush:

5 Likes

@stelagel you are truly one in a million and I thank you. Between Keith and you my birthday has been absolutely beautiful. You are truly a great friend. Kate. And thank your son again for the Birthday Cake Keith download it for me I going to ask him to put on my tablet.

2 Likes

Aye, I saw it in the original sestus2009. My he did magnificent work! I envy people with a mind for creative building such as this. I am glad that Kate liked her cake, and I hope you folks had a wonderful day!

2 Likes

So sorry I missed the birthday celebration but better late than never.

Happy B-day Kate! Hope you had a wonderful day :cake: :partying_face:

3 Likes

I will happily let her know when she wakes up. Ty

2 Likes

That is pretty crazy, and amazing!

2 Likes

Happy birthday and many happy returns.

1 Like

Here is a Thank you from my wife. She still gets emotional about this present from @stelagel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.