Happy birthday Kate

My fellow exile @sestus2009 has a wonderful wife. They play this game together since the launch on Playstation 4. @sestus2009 was the first man in this forum years ago that I send my first private message. He seemed old enough in the photo, I couldn’t understand the ages in here and I was feeling a bit old :rofl:. He made me feel like a Benjamin in here, he is an awesome person, a family man.
In the past we played together both in his privates and officials.
Because he knew the rng luck I have he asked a jedias greatsaber for birthday present to his wife. A jedias? We try together the last two weeks to bring a bit more…
Kate is an outstanding person true lover of this game, a pillar of it. All the years these persons are my friends in psn, every single day their toons will be wandering in the waste lands.
True lovers of the game.!
True exiles!
@Community make her happy today please, your wishes will give her great joy.

Ps. This post was triggered from an answer of our fellow member @Ragnaguard about the joy of playing in different regions :+1:t6:.

22 Likes

happy birthday Kate!!! keep rocking !!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Just after 5AM. When she wakes up I will take her to the Massive Birthday party and Cake thank you my good friend :kissing_heart: :heart: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I feel like a little kid at Christmas wants to wake up there parents early in the morning but I will let her sleep for now :sleeping:.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, Kate :birthday: May you be surrounded by love and good friends.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Kate!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Kate!!!

@stelagel That is super adorable!!!

6 Likes

I just got her to the Birthday Cake. Got her close took her controller brought her character there and let her open her eyes. She’s laughing and in awe. I will take screen shots and post. @stelagel thanks so much.

7 Likes

She’s crying now :cry: and I am close. And I think about everything that can be had in the game is inside her cake.

7 Likes

That is soooooo sweet. I wish I had the game on PS4 (i think that’s where you play) just to jump in and wish her a happy birthday too!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Kate!! :partying_face: :birthday:

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday from the other side of the world. Hope you have a magnificent day. And a thankyou to @stelagel for his classy cake.

Warm Regards
Croms_Faithful (& family)

6 Likes

@Croms_Faithful

6 Likes

H

7 Likes

He should have left Kleenex behind it is the only thing missing.

6 Likes

I

6 Likes

I removed some torches/ candles not so bright now. Having problems posting pictures my security on phone thinks psn has malware .

7 Likes

Yes we are on Ps4. Reading her messages as they come in. Thank you. We have met some great people playing this game and on the Forum.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Kate!

5 Likes

My sons effort was better than mine :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Omg @Oduda look what he did with the torches and the fences, I didn’t knew I could do that . I am still learning :person_facepalming:t3:.

8 Likes

OK we have figured out who is the Architect in the Family. However @stelagel you are the best gatherer I have ever seen.

4 Likes