Haur not granting recipes

SP
Bug?
PvE
Local PC, US

Found Haur the Devoted (exactly where the Wiki said) and plunked him into the Pleasure Palace of Derketo, replacing a T3 and was surprised that the recipes for the Rhino lure and Elephant lure were missing.

Both the avatar and the bubble were available from the T3 and the mat requirements are the same, 10 bugs and 1 sliver for the Elixir of Freedom. I did not test crafting time.

What am I missing?

3 Likes

I thought animal lures were associated with the JhebbalSag religion and not the Derkato?
The wiki lists the rhino & elephant lures as being made in a JhebbalSag alter…but the wiki also lists it as a recipe Haur (a Derkato priest) can make … so I guess the question is … is the wiki wrong or is it a bug??
Wild hair question - can Haur be put into a JhebbalSag alter even though he’s a Derkato priest?

4 Likes

Valid question, which I will try to test after a good night’s sleep :smile:

1 Like

Hi @Jim1
Eagle Eye as allways … good job :ok_hand:

And of course a Derketo priest cannot be placed at a Jhebbal Sag Temple, which makes these Database Entry’s completely unusable.

@Ignasi for the Devs:
These Jhebbal Sag lure entries are datamined, which means they are so wrongly stored in the database at ANY Derketo Priest. ID:18000+ are Lures

“Priest_Derketo_4”:{
“ThrallType”:{
“type”:“IntProperty”,
“value”:0
},
“ThrallTier”:{
“value”:4
},
“ThrallProfession”:{
“type”:“ByteProperty”,
“enum”:“EThrallProfession”,
“value”:“EThrallProfession::Priest”
},
“BonusRecipes”:{
“type”:“ArrayProperty”,
“arrayType”:“IntProperty”,
“value”:[
]
},

Also all Derketo Purge Priests

“Priest_Derketo_4_Purge”:{
“ThrallType”:{
“value”:0
},
“ThrallTier”:{
“value”:4
},
“ThrallProfession”:{
“type”:“ByteProperty”,
“enum”:“EThrallProfession”,
“value”:“EThrallProfession::Priest”
},
“BonusRecipes”:{
“type”:“ArrayProperty”,
“arrayType”:“IntProperty”,
“value”:[
]
},

On the other hand, these Lures are missing at the correct place, Jhebbal Sag Archpriests and Purge Archpriests.
Which means, they are not craftable at the moment because of the database issue.

Greetings
Sir Bowen

5 Likes

Hey there!

Thank you @Jim1 for bringing this issue to our attention and @SirBowen for your usual scarily accurate feedback. We’re sending this to our team and they’ll put these sneaky priests into their places.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.