Have Glowing Goop Drop seeds or a Cutting

Im must confess Im a little surprised that more people dont want seeds for a plant which a) would look really cool as a decoration b) has practical applications ie-glow stick and glowing essence and hier tier recipes and c) is the only plant in the game which for some strange reason currently does not have them.

Just one little bump then I will let it rest. Would anyone else like a renewable source of Glowing Goop, and a downright sexy bedroom ornament to boot?? :kissing_heart:

Idea is fine. It’s another thing to sell it. We all need more or less different amounts and formulas of info to spark interest. :smile:

With aligning environment, yes it should. However, we are talking about a game doing typical game logic so… :sweat_smile:

Considering its “growth” Location, I just assumed its just that type of plant that doesnt like Planters.

just redid most of her plants this morning

You can’t exactly take a Cave/Dark Places Plant and move it into potter anywhere.
Outside its one water spot, in Desert… (which I assume is living do to bones and corpses in water)
If we did get seeds…we’d have to get extra step to keep it shaded… then thats just more programming…
Gameplay wise… Its a reason to go out of my base.

Most of rest I could type… basiclly is countered by we can grow plants in Volcano or Snow… so Lolz…

More reasons to get me out of my base is fine with me. XD
Plus, its weighs nothing and eays farm in one go. Little reason grow it. Its easy on its own to get and back stock.

1 Like

I agree that it should work if we drop it in the planter (which it currently does not), seeds or not, thanks Shadoza. Ps-if you favor the idea, feel free to ‘like’ the OP, and vote it up.

Edit- thankyou kind sir. :wink:

Oh Sera…lets not bring the realism argument into it, a beautiful ornament is a beautiful ornament. :slight_smile: But ok I will indulge the argument. We can already grows plants outside of their natural environment. For example, Orange Phykos only grows underwater, but we can grow it in the planter. Frost lotus and Highland berries only grow in the cold Frozen North and Highlands biomes, but we can plant and grow them in the Desert and Volcano biomes. And the reverse too; Desert berries and Golden lotus only grow in the hot Desert and Volcano biome respectively, but we can grow them in the rainy Jungle biome or Frozen North. Even the Grey lotus would ordinarily only grow overseas in Khitai, but will grow in the Exiled Lands.

I say lets just enjoy the option. :grinning: As I always say: The option which presents more options is usually the better option.

I know, which is why I pointed out my “basiclly countered” by planting in Volcano and Snow areas. =p

Few of plants should be… less growable.
Orange Pnyoh or w/e, Maybe we should allow a new type of potter to be placed on shores like Fish and Crab traps. That would grow some of other plants.

This is why I thought an aquarium could be cool. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.