Bees, seeds, and plants

Dear Funcom,

I’m tired of harvesting wild plants on the off-chance I can get seeds.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could put bees into planters with existing plants and get seeds from that?

6 Likes

I totaly agree with this sort of thing.
I recently made a post about SEXUALITY.
that I said is that honey and fishes come in beehives or fishtraps… No one asked questions about how it works.

This could be exacly the same with seeds and plants… Or, as you say, you can sophisticate a bit playing with number of compost, number of seed, biome, bees etc… the outcome of the growing could be seeds … or plant + seeds, at a certain rate etc… the bad thing today is that the plant system is sterile (seeds give flower… and you need to provide seeds endlessly).

4 Likes

No, people have to go out and play, no minecraft permafarms please.

It’s a great idea. The same thing occurred to me yesterday. I agree

3 Likes

Technically it’s not a permafarm. Bees still have to be harvested.

3 Likes

I cannot speak about other games, i play only conan. The opinion of our friend about no autofarm is far respected, but your idea is the one i like, so my vote goes on you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I agree, this would give the many insects a greater use. I would like to see farming become more involved one way or another.

Furthermore, I would also like to be able to grow Mushrooms and Glowing Goop in the Planter, and a few new additions to the available flora in the world.

4 Likes

I tottaly agree with this too. I always put my farmed plans in pots. I would like to have glowing coop and mushrooms in pots as well :+1:

1 Like

I am also curious if there are any other notable plants varieties in the Conan universe which the game could benefit from in due time. If we have any lore buffs out there, please do let us know.

3 Likes

Nope.

Once you get the higher end tools youll have more plants, seeds, and bees than youll know what to do with. I got over 50k honey that i use slowly as its main use is food for bears and cooking.

I’m so sick of seeds. Luckily they stack to a 1000 now so I can just dump them in a chest rather than trash em

The sickle changes everything for gathering that stuff. I was mad at myself for all the manual picking I did before I found out how useful the sickle is.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.