Healing arrows do nothing after the Isle of Siptah update

Game mode: Online private | Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Healing arrows heal next to nothing after the update, making them game breakingly useless while having a thrall. Having tested multiple times with different thralls, they seem to only heal a lovely 40 hp, <1% of most thralls’ HP after a few levels.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Grab your favorite bow.
  2. Grab a stack of healing arrows.
  3. Grab your favorite thrall.
  4. Go fight something.
  5. Fire a healing arrow at the feet of your thrall.
  6. Watch as it heals a whopping 40 hp
2 Likes

Can’t comment on this most recent hotfix, but just immediately prior, I was able to use healing arrows w/as-intended results. This was in singleplayer, in the Exiled Lands. Is it possible something in the most recent hotfix touched healing arrows?

I’ve just opened a new thread because I am seeing the ++ icons but there is no heal being applied or its 1 or 2 hp.

Needs a fix because thralls are much weaker than Exiles Lands.

1 Like

Same here. Went from being a must have traveling item to completely useless.

Wondering what alternative we have now to healing thralls either during or outside of combat.

PS. the healing mechanics post-patch are absolute trash all around.

1 Like

Same here. Me and my friend got 2 good T4 thralls but can’t heal them with the arrows, I know you can’t give them potions but I gave that a shot as well, well… That didn’t work, like suspected. I guess giving them steaks / cooked feral flesh is the only way to get them to heal at the moment, or is that as useless as trying to heal yourself with food at the moment? Cause one Thrall has 14k HP, it’ll take an hour to heal it haha :smiley:

I’ve noticed it now takes 10 water orbs to make a set of arrows instead of 1. Being the poison arrows haven’t changed I don’t know if this is a bug, oversight or intentional (really hope it isn’t intentional)

1 Like

One video on YouTube shows that Thralls now can use potions, but you have to open their inventory and click “Use” button. They do the same animation as players and get healing. Obviously you can’t do it in battle, and they don’t use potions automatically.

As Ko6ka says, you can give them potions - but there’s not a great deal of value in that IMO - it only gives them a short boost of healing (maybe a couple of hundred points tops), which doesn’t feel like a great return for the investment. I still do it sometimes as a speed up, so I’m not saying it’s totally useless - just feels expensive. If you’re on singleplayer/co-op, higher quality food heals them faster (up to 10pts/sec for Exotic Feast) - I believe on a server all foods are supposed to be a flat rate of 5 hp/sec, but haven’t tested.

And yeah, Healing Arrows seem to be particularly useless right now. With high Vit, they can still provide me a decent boost, but they do almost nothing for my thralls at all.

Hey @Ilic-fox

Welcome to our community.
Thanks for the feedback, it’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.