Health bar on Thralls / Pet npcs are not visible anymore

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

After last patch, no healthbar is shown on npcs Thralls or Pet while in combat, even they take damage…
Guarding or Following Thralls are the same, no healthbars at all…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get Thrall following you
  2. Engage combat and wait Thrall fight or take damage
  3. No healthbar visible on Thrall
14 Likes

Am i the only one player experiencing this? It’s so strange… all works fine before last patch, i tryied a check of files integrity, updated gpu drivers, checked options and visual effects… nothing worked.
Enemy npc healthbars works fine, thralls/pet still not :frowning:
I really can’t understand what the problem is…

1 Like

Also a problem in PvE.

4 Likes

I see their health bar (PvE single-player) when they got hurt or charge an enemy.

+1
Nope, this is a thing. Can’t see follower status bar all all.

3 Likes

Can confirm +1

3 Likes

I’ve noticed it as well. It’s mostly been a non-issue (lvl 6 Greater Sabretooth pet vs Darfari), but it is happening.

1 Like

Same here. Single player no pet/thrall health bar at any time during combat.

2 Likes

glad to hear i’m not the only one with this issue :smiley:
hope for a fix… game is a bit unplayable for me right now :frowning:

1 Like

Not only do I not see the health bar during a fight I cannot see my pets name. At one point I thought my pet died (it was another hyena though) and started to attack my pet as I was unaware it was mine…

1 Like

UP. They updated, didn’t fixed balls.

1 Like

:pensive::raised_hand:Same here.

2 Likes

I came to the forums for the purpose of reporting on this too. The lack of a health/status bar on a follower makes it VERY difficult to manage one. If I’m fighting a boss with a follower, I can’t be defending myself and calling up my follower’s inventory at the same time to make sure he doesn’t need healing or something. This really needs to be fixed as soon as possible. It nearly cripples using a follower in combat.

5 Likes

Was hoping the recent hotfix was going to fix this issue but I’m kind of fed up and going to take a break until the health bars are back.

1 Like

I was surprised the hotfix didnt address this

3 Likes

I am having this problem as well (pve official)

3 Likes

still no fix…
someone found a solution maybe? :\

2 Likes

Same problem, no health bar… And my thrall level 20 died instantly after teleport… I think I will just stop playing and wait for a patch or something… Its just too frustrating

2 Likes

Yeah i stopped playing for a bit, to frustrating. First thrall died after spawn in from warp. Second thrall stopped taking commands and got stuck. Another thrall died because I could not see Health Bar.

3 Likes

It’s a craft/build game right now, the fight systems are hard messed. And the servers are going offline without warning and taking minutes or hours to come back. We’ll have to wait it get fixed.

1 Like