Problem: [Bug]
Region: [EU]

[Health bar missing on Followers]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Get a follower to follow you
  2. Get in a fight
  3. No more health bar above follower
3 Likes

Yes I just lost a Berserker because of that. I checked on his health and he was almost full and next thing you know I get the message that he’s dead. You have to run away and go into their inventory which doesn’t always work because they take a minute to start following you and the enemy starts following the thrall. This has to be fixed asap. I don’t want to use thralls in fear I will loose them.

2 Likes

How is this not annoying the @#$& out of everyone?
Or is this not a common problem?
I keep losing thralls since I cant watch their health during fights.

3 Likes

Hello @maxbo, welcome to the forums and thank you for reaching out, we’ll relay this to the team.

1 Like

Welcome to the comunity. Can you honestly tell me what kind of thralls you lost, what you whete feeding them and if you use healing arrows? I tottaly agree to the statement that it is annoying not to see your thralls health bar, but loosing thralls? I am not questioning i am just wondering. If you are kind enough please take this hints without misunderstanding.
Feed them Gruel. Use healing arrows to all the pets, because pets do not have extra armor and they need Xtra healing. Provoke the boss you want to fight and walk around it. The boss will focus on you and your thralls will take less damage. After the fight check your thrall - pet hp and if necessary use a healing arrow. Thank you for reading and once again welcome to the forum :+1:

3 Likes

I lost a couple of Lians and a Berserker. Point is you cant see their status bar and then you wont know if they are 10x poisioned (which kills them fast now after patch) or any other negative effects, and ofcourse not their health. Hopefully its a bug and not intended.

2 Likes

Perhaps the team could look into this being a menu option, with features such as:

• Type: Off / Follower-Only / All (Shows all owned thrall health bars within a certain range)
  • Behavior: Low Health / When Targeted / Always on (Within range)
2 Likes

I think this is to prevent player from AFK watching the bar, and then shooting an arrow as needed. As for the poison thing, show the icons of negative effects. That way we can tell they are taking 10 stacks etc so we can at least pull them out of the fight they are losing. But again, I think the idea is to have players actually get in there to check the thralls health. It is possible to move around and access inventory while they are engaged. Running away is an option as well, but the leash mechanic makes that a bad strategy. The best thing is to be safe, just spam the area with healing arrows through out the fight. They are uber cheap anyways.

1 Like

Or maybe they know its a bug as they have said they will send it to looked at and did not say it was intentional.

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was. I just stated it MIGHT be and was trying to soften the landing for those that don’t like not having visuals on when to shoot the arrow heals.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.