Health is always half bar after fresh login and regeneration doesn't work

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
**Region:**EU-1111

My character’s name is fema
Each time I log on my health bar is on aprx half health. It does not correct automatically, and regenerating doesn’t have any effect for 10-15 mins
After it finally, regenerates, I see the “blood” effect on sides of a screen, as if was wounded and it doesn’t go away

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Login as my character after been loged off for half an hour

Any armor/buffs/warpaints effecting health? before and now and after?

I’ve had this happen a few times, (health 25-50% and stamina at -15) I had get naked and wait for buffs were off, log out and back in.

2nd fix is sadly, killing oneself. =/ (which is how i fixed hp/stam bug 2nd time) (which worked… but make sure you place items in safe spot, incase body is unclickable)

Hope that helps! (work for a few others, but not all)

I have the half health bar anytime I login too. Been this way for months (close to launch). I’ve seen it reported many times.

It’s visual only. In reality my HP is full. The bar corrects when I first take damage.

1 Like

This bug has been around for a long time and has never been addressed (don’t ask me why). Half the times I log in I have it too, with blood on screen.
To fix the bar and the blood, jump from 5 or 6 foundations high so you get the health bar under 50%, then heal yourself and it will be fixed, no need to logout off the game.
@Tascha You should take the opportunity and add this to the Trello bug tracker.

I’ll check on the status of this first thing tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Try eating a piece of food when you get this half health bug upon logging in.
I find that this will restore me to full health immediately…no slow regen but an instant jump from 50% to 100%.
The blood splatter visual on screen does not disappear however until I relog.

Once recently I’ve had the 50% health bar bug where eating one piece of food had no effect. That time I found the game did not recognise my building as belonging to me/my clan. I exited exiles and restarting the game resolved it.

This. Yes eating food will usually solve it (because getting a full food meter will temporarily bump your max HP, causing the whole thing to “refresh”), but taking damage - or just ignoring it - usually works too.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.