Hello i am new to Conan exiles

Hello I was looking for a person who would like to play co-op with me for a while. I am new to Conan and would like to do it’s PVE content before stepping foot into PVP, or who know maybe just staying with PVE. Anyway like I said I am looking for someone to play with I am male 30 years old. I usually play during the day in USA central time zone from 8am-1pm. I use discord to chat. I will play with about anyone. as long as you don’t use racial comments or is not toxic. I just want the joy of playing with someone while trying this game out.

Would suggest to hop in a live pve server and not be afraid to use the chat there for any questions u have.Conan exiles pve communitty is a fantastic friendly most of the times communitty that will surprise u . Do not waste time in coop mode. Do not hesitate to ask why i suggest this

i just got somone to join me in co-op so why do you suggest not doing this? is it the tethering? also what is your pve sever?

the worst thing in coop is that u cannot be at different times in different places… u gotta stick together… if the host moves a bit away from the guest the game teleports the guest at host location (which can be annoying)… offline mode also has some drawback (like star metal not spawning unless u r at the area (or disappearing when u get out of render range). i play on more than one servers. but most of the pve servers i have experienced have really relaxed and helpfull communitty.

sounds good i will check it out.